Well, the latest quilt top I’ve made for Lynne‘s Siblings Together is no wallflower! I’ve used some of the fabulous Dr Seuss range coupled with an extremely bright yellow to make what I hope will be an “acceptable to boys” quilt. Those blocks on the strip are for another quilt that I won’t be able to show for a while 😉
I went for a quick and easy charm quilt for instant gratification. I’m hoping to get it quilted today too….This photo doesn’t really show just how bright the colours are but let’s just say when I hung it on the line to take the photo a few bees landed on the yellow dots and were trying to do their pollination thing! D’uh it’s a quilt!